Game Grumps - Star Wars Game Grumps - Star Wars

I loved this, this is one of the best game grumps flash animations i've seen in awhile. the animation was great, the additional audio was great with excellent timing when the light saber chops off the storm troopers arm for example. I really enjoyed the entras both taken from some of my favorite episodes none the less. I am looking forward to your next animation weather it be Grump related or not, but hopefully it will be more Game Grumps stuff ^_^ this was great and deserves the high praise for the effort which was put into it. if only the voting system when past five so it could be a "Ten outta den"!

Steinberg responds:

Thanks! There will probably be more game grumps stuff some day, just going to take a while, I want to actually put some effort into writing a decent sketch or something like that first, since it's been a while I did anything original.

I'm glad you liked it that much and think it should be rated a tenoutaten!

Legend Of Boobs Legend Of Boobs

its a future I would love to live in and an apocalypse i'm looking forward to.

Lare responds:

Communist propaganda!

Game Grumps-I'm Naked! Game Grumps-I'm Naked!

I seriously love game grumps, seeing that small animation really made me wanna go watch it right now, I thought it was a nice little tribute to egoraptor and JonTron. So I really wanted to say I enjoyed this and for anyone who hasn't watched Game Grumps yet you really need to. Good job man.

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

this is a great twist on an old classic, simple and very entertaining. 1 button to pull the leaver is basic but its riveting to endure the chase of big money and frankly what better poster boy then Donald Trump say what u want about the man politically but his name is highly associated with money so its perfect. the game is like Venture Capitalist which is a simplistic game as well but for some reason this is far better due to its music and sound bites of Trump himself taken from the early 80's all the way to his political platforming quotes, the amount of effort put into that alone makes this deserving of 5 stars it reminds me of the Charlie Sheen - Winning game; A classic on Newgrounds as this one will also soon be. what really got me going was the outrageous cut scenes in between pulls reminds me of a lot of the games from Wiesi of Mausland fame where it will jump fast on screen in either celebration of failure which makes it all the more enjoyable since it keeps the game play from being monotonous and boring, its insane that I haven't seen the same one twice each one is completely different from the last with celebrity cameos out the ying yang. to be personally frank I haven't gotten this much enjoyment out of a game so simple since I played the Kung Fury video game on PSN this is an amazing internet game that anyone of any age can play my friends and family are addicted to this masterpiece the only negative thing I can say is that the trophies still won't work even after I cleared my cache still nothing but that i've given a past to due to its stellar and immersive game play and level design. each level is shown via a creative and near life like backdrop of cities, trump land marks and even the white house to lampoon hopefuls that might support the Trumpster and again never the same level twice unless u have to start over of course. play it for yourself and send it to friends for this is internet gaming at its finest. 5 stars and vote #5, this is the best of Newgrounds and it should be awarded as such this might just be the greatest game i've ever played in my life in any form, forget candy crush, forget angry birds, forget any other game you've ever played that last thing you will ever wish to play is TrumpGrounds for it is gaming perfection.

Prehistoric Shark Prehistoric Shark

This installment of the Shark series has to be my favorite yet, its style and game play is still the same that I have grown and love and the sound track is flawless especially the title theme which I would love to own if I can. I love the progression of the weapon upgrades as well as all of the art in the background being interactive to demolish and also adds to the non-stop action of its predecessors. All mausland games have a euphoric joy of satisfaction and this one is no different. can't wait to see what you cook up next, never stop, thank you.

Wiesi responds:

Thank you for reviewing!

Power Fox 4 Power Fox 4

You deserve it :D

My computer doesn't have enough memory to work at full speed so I couldn't enjoy this particular work of art. But frankly I don't think I have to the minute I turned on the game it was already amazing with your legendary art signatures to the excellent choice in music selection for the India level and for the track record of your work from score and my personal experience you deserve nothing more but 10 out of 10 and a 5 out of 5. I've been a fan of Mausland back when it was a click screen by screen from the updated to ur past work and you've only improved youself over and over again constantly reinventing your image and building into an even better artist year after year so I haven't played this game but regardless of how brief it maybe I guarantee for those who have played Sidney Shark, Frank's Adventure, Castle Cat or any of Wiesi work this just by reputation deserves its tribute. Thank you Wiesi keep up the amazing work hopefully you get a game on a mainstream console one day :D

funky_penguin.gif funky_penguin.gif

funky_penguin.gif <3

ThreeStar responds:

funky_penguin.gif

Nyan-Cat ReNyan! Nyan-Cat ReNyan!

Awesome, Wonderful.

I could seriously jam to this blacked out drunk in a night club somewhere :D great stuff

Marvel vs. Capcom Loop Marvel vs. Capcom Loop

PERFECT!

This is an amazing loop it totally belongs in a fighting game. As a character select beat if not the intro music its brilliant work I really enjoy just listening to it. Great job!

Newgrounds Girl - Cartoon PinUp Newgrounds Girl - Cartoon PinUp

Tank Vixen. awesome work, Great job!

HugoTendaz responds:

Thank you. She's a vixen, alright :) Tank Vixen even better.

angry homeless man angry homeless man

I'm all about sugar but i'm also aboutFEEDINGHOBOS

Itss a very well done piece and it is graphic to an extent and deserves to be honored ^_^ well.. I enjoyed it lol.

Olimar: Shit just got real! Olimar: Shit just got real!

AWESOME!

just had to say how awesome this is, very awesome work!