All 8 art Reviews

Newgrounds Girl - Cartoon PinUp Newgrounds Girl - Cartoon PinUp

Tank Vixen. awesome work, Great job!

HugoTendaz responds:

Thank you. She's a vixen, alright :) Tank Vixen even better.

angry homeless man angry homeless man

I'm all about sugar but i'm also aboutFEEDINGHOBOS

Itss a very well done piece and it is graphic to an extent and deserves to be honored ^_^ well.. I enjoyed it lol.

Olimar: Shit just got real! Olimar: Shit just got real!

AWESOME!

just had to say how awesome this is, very awesome work!

Pixelized Me Pixelized Me

Pixelized Gold

I enjoy this so much just on the face that it leaves many doors open for this artist, A possibility of a new series? Retro Mike try's takes over the world? Love this work. Great job!

Ripsaw UE3 Ripsaw UE3

awesome.

Its awesome, nuff said lol

M109A6 Paladin UE3 Model M109A6 Paladin UE3 Model

Counter Striffic

I really love this piece, it looks like a tank from Counter Strike and something that would be in a military game for the PC. As for Detail Dioccino's review does cover it but I thought i'd put in my two cents to say that this work is very well done and I enjoy it, keep up the good work.

Retro Mike DroidX Desktop Retro Mike DroidX Desktop

Mega Art 2 lol

This is truly a tremendous piece of work, the one thing I love about this artist is his attention to detail and working with a love for gaming that I know that fans do appreciate and adore. Mega Man 2 is an incredible game and to incorporate the art and tool with it to make it your own is worth a stamp of approval if I may say so. And I would have to give kudos on the manipulation of toad that is awesome, great job!

bros before ho's bros before ho's

A True Masterpiece

Really great portrait, I enjoy the Leo & Satan series and this picture, it reminds me of the cover art for the movie Step Brothers both of them, very awesome.

sucho responds:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh thats what everyone is talkin' aboot. i hadn't seen that movie, i'm sure it was subconsciously a reference though. and certainly not my own childhood.