Game Grumps - Star Wars Game Grumps - Star Wars

I loved this, this is one of the best game grumps flash animations i've seen in awhile. the animation was great, the additional audio was great with excellent timing when the light saber chops off the storm troopers arm for example. I really enjoyed the entras both taken from some of my favorite episodes none the less. I am looking forward to your next animation weather it be Grump related or not, but hopefully it will be more Game Grumps stuff ^_^ this was great and deserves the high praise for the effort which was put into it. if only the voting system when past five so it could be a "Ten outta den"!

Steinberg responds:

Thanks! There will probably be more game grumps stuff some day, just going to take a while, I want to actually put some effort into writing a decent sketch or something like that first, since it's been a while I did anything original.

I'm glad you liked it that much and think it should be rated a tenoutaten!

Legend Of Boobs Legend Of Boobs

its a future I would love to live in and an apocalypse i'm looking forward to.

Lare responds:

Communist propaganda!

Game Grumps-I'm Naked! Game Grumps-I'm Naked!

I seriously love game grumps, seeing that small animation really made me wanna go watch it right now, I thought it was a nice little tribute to egoraptor and JonTron. So I really wanted to say I enjoyed this and for anyone who hasn't watched Game Grumps yet you really need to. Good job man.

The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises

This is what I wanna see more of. Review movies like this and I know you will have a strong following. this is great stuff.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Egorapto/Oney I choose you!

I have watched this at least 4 times already and It just keeps getting funnier every single time I see it. normally I would review this with an almost critic like essence and I can't I am actually a complete loss of words this was just amazing in every single sense of being. Design is warped and hilarious constructed making every single view time a new experience. The sound and voice acting is so genuine and riddled with comedic timing making its visuals more funny in numerous ways. Everything about this is incredible and both Egoraptor and Chris O'Neill have always made outstanding solo flashes that have made them stand out from the rest of Newgrounds but in my opinion this just might be their greatest work yet. Gentlemen I can not wait to see what you make next, thank you and "Great job!"

The Old Ash Tree The Old Ash Tree

Root of Excellence

I have loved this authors work for quite some time now and as each new submission comes into Newgrounds it seems the wonders never cease. As usual the story is frightfully cryptic and left me leaning in on the edge of my seat with the whisper of the voice leaving me with that sweet old sense of despair to come. The visuals were excellent and nearly warped and rusty yet bright with its black and white form which added to the frighting rising mood all the way to the end. The Story short as it was it was interesting and so entertaining I could watch it multiple times the concept made up for the factor of timing in my opinion. I always look forward to more submission especially since Halloween is around the corner so in closing 5 out of 5 and 10 out of 10, I loved this, Great job!

Osama Sucks! Osama Sucks!

Oh its true, its damn true!

Its a perfect portrait of one of history's finest moments in united states history, The death of one of the biggest mass murderers of all time and you captured it perfectly or at least one of the ways the populous would fantasize about it. I enjoyed this and I know there are probably many who feel the same way, great job.

Charlie the Unicorn Charlie the Unicorn

Late to the party

I just heard this referenced on Tosh.0 while watching a re-run and I had to search what it was saw it on youtube, read the description and saw that the user whom created it was an author on Newgrounds without a glance at the video I rushed back to this site and searched Charlie the Unicorn and found it instantly and after watching it I have to say it was amazing lol I had no idea where it was going and once I saw it I thought it was complete genius and wish I would have seen this back in 2005 I really loved this submission the graphics on the candy mountain letters were really good and the song was amazing those lyrics really made me wanna go to candy mountain lol I loved this, Great Job!

Leo & Satan IV Leo & Satan IV

I'm so up for some video games

Oney, I believe I speak on behalf from every single person who is a fan of Leo & Satan: there is no need to apologize for you've given us exactly what we've been waiting for more Leo & Satan and as its previous installments it didn't disappoint with its insane animation style and simple story frame that ends out being something blown out of proportion to a destructive unnecessary nightmare for Leo and it was amazing. The voice over method that you incorporate into this animation is phenomenally entertaining and the crazy pedophile heroine dealer is a perfect addition to the series. You took the time to make this incredible episodic romp between the prince of darkness entrance to an innocent little boys life something to treasure and for that, we thank you. P.S. the Stranger Danger video game is so going on my Christmas wish list lol XD

Oney responds:

haha well im glad you enjoyed it dude

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

"Way to go slugga". You Win, Double Flawless.

This was incredible, it did what I wanted it to, it made me anticipate the coming of the new Mortal Kombat game lol. But seriously this was really incredible, I loved this, it had a great sense of humor about its self and the audio clippings were phenomenal I especially loved the voice of Stryker I can't remember where that was from but I know I loved it so much. Such a grand verity for each character for selection and the constant references to the past selections as Stryker, Cyrax and Jax for example. The animation was very fluid and all around entertaining along with the sound as mentioned before. I really can't find anything else to say but that I really really enjoyed this entry, thank you for taking the time to make it and help the world realize that Stryker is the shit lol seriously, keep making more shit along those lines, your effort shows. Excellent.